Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sisters Weekend!!

 

I started a new blog site since my old one ran out of space. Here are some pictures of the sisters reunion from May. So happy everyone got to see each other and have some laughs.

 
 

So this isn't from the sisters reunion, it was Buds birthday and I like this picture of the two of us. Lil Bro is so grown up!

 

Beks and Karissa!


I don't know about you guys but I couldn't get enough of baby Clair, she is so cute!

 

 Corks is Funny in this shot!


Nice bums!


 Sorry its blurry, I was excited that she smiled and I got it on film!

 Awkward family photo for Nan...ha ha!

 
 

Karissa is rockin this photo!
 

 All the cousins, why Jayne wanted a pic with the bucket on her head I don't know?


 Nan this make me think of Groucho Marx


 Insert evil laugh here......Mwahahahaha!


He kept giving her hugs all weekend

 
 

 I Just love this little girl!


 Yay for sister hugs!


Corks doing that weird Ed Grimley thing again.


I think this needs to be an awkward family photo too.


Diggin Clair's hair
 
 
Cant wait to take more fun pictures at the reunion coming up!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the name of your blog. Love the pictures from our sister's weekend. Could you email those to me? I forgot that we took most of them! So funny. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i am looking really creepy in some of these. So glad you are blogging again! All you had to do was add a new email address to your blog profile to get more storage, that is what i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!
    Lanegans Shenanigans is up an running!
    So funny I never heard that combo :
    (growing up as Lanegan myself, that is)
    - tho it truly fits for your clan!
    Look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This will be a fun adventure

    ReplyDelete